Re: [HTCondor-users] Issues with .deb packages

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 02:38:04PM +0100, Rob de Graaf wrote:
> I have had the same issues with the Squeeze packages for a while
> now. Previous versions have been built with uid 1004 or 1006.

Thanks, glad it's not just me.

If we had the .src packages then we could try to fix them, but the repo
doesn't include src.

Actually that's another minor niggle. Because there are no src packages,
you also get bitten by this bug if you use add-apt-repository:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-properties/+bug/987264

Regards,

Brian.