[Condor-users] Interrupt job on execute node

Hello,

I'd like to setup Condor in my company for running tests consisting of multiple applications (via DAGMan). I'd like to setup Condor execute nodes on computers of our employees. Some jobs in graph could possibly take hour to complete. If and employee returns from lunch early he would not be able to use his computer. Can kbdd daemon interrupt running job so it can be started elsewhere?

Thank you.