[Condor-users] Mixing stable 7.4/7.6 with devel 7.7 in a condor network; is this OK?

Hello,

Fedora 15 and 16 have the condor development version 7.7.3 in the yum repository.
As I have plans to soon upgrade my linux master PC from Fedora 14 to Fedora 16, I may then also upgrade the condor master from stable version 7.4.2 to development version 7.7.3.

Other computers in the network have various versions of condor:
  Windows pool PCs: 7.4.4
  Linux Ubuntu 9.04 "FLOCKING" PC: 7.4.4
  Linux Fedora 15 "FLOCKING" PC: 7.7.3

Could I expect any unpleasant surprises by mixing those versions?

Thank you.
Rob.