Re: [Condor-users] checkpointing for Windows?

Well, checkpointing on Linux at this point also requires access to
source to build/relink with Condor supplied libraries, so the form of
checkpointing Condor supports in general wouldn't be suitable for your
situation.

Tim's suggestion is that you could run Windows VMs to fake
checkpointing using the built-in support for suspending and restarting
VMs have.  A very heavy solution, but it's the closest you can get
when dealing with Windows programs.