[Condor-users] Condor 7.7.5 released

Hello,

The Condor team is pleased to announce the newest release in our development series, 7.7.5.  This release represents
the feature freeze for Condor version 7.8, and we expect it to be the penultimate release in the 7.7 development series.
New features in this release include better statistics for monitoring a Condor pool, better support for absent ads
n the collector, fast claiming of partitionable slots, and support for some newer Linux kernel features to better support
process isolation. Please see the release notes at http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.7/8_3Development_Release.html
for a complete list.

Downloads Page:
  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/