[Condor-users] Condor on high security networks

Hi,

My company sells a software that is embarrassingly parallel and easy to use with Condor. We also support PBS and I know that they both have their differences, but for our purposes they work pretty much the same. My point is that we really have a hard time getting aerospace and high security standard customers to even think about installing Condor, most of the time they prefer to buy PBS or even install TORQUE. Apparently they are worried about what Condor will do with their files. I know that the project is open source and that if they wanted they could check what it is doing, but it does not seem to be enough to convince them to install Condor.

Do any of you have this problem also and how do you cope with it? Is there any "high profile" company/organization that fits the profile I described and that uses condor?

Thanks,

Tiago