Re: [Condor-users] Dynamic Partitioning Updating Memory Usage

My previous configuration may have been wrong because I believe PREEMPTION_REQUIRMENTS is only evaluated when RemoteUserPrio > SubmittorPrio.  I've update the preemption configuration as reflected below.  Unfortunately jobs are still not preempted when ImageSize grows.  condor_q reflects the updated image size but I've discovered the ImageSize in the local job ad (in the file pointed to by $(_CONDOR_JOB_AD)) only updates when a job starts, but not while the job is running. I suspect this may be where the problem lies.  Is this functioning as intended?  Is there a way to force a job to vacate when ImageSize grows larger than the memory allocated to a dynamically partitioned slot?  Is there a more direct way to grown the memory allocated to a slot? Is there a problem with my configuration?

Thanks!
Jake
New schedd configuration:
WANT_SUSPEND=False
WANT_VACATE=True
START=True
SUSPEND=False
RAN_FOR_A_BIT = ($(ActivationTimer) > (10 * $(MINUTE)))
WORKING_SET_SIZE_MB = (TARGET.ImageSize/1024)
MEMORY_AVAILABLE_MB = (TARGET.Memory)MEMORY_EXCEEDED = ($(WORKING_SET_SIZE_MB) > $(MEMORY_AVAILABLE_MB))
PREEMPT= ($(RAN_FOR_A_BIT) && $(MEMORY_EXCEEDED))
CONTINUE= True
KILL= ($(ActivityTimer) > $(MaxVacateTime))
PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS = ( $(StateTimer) > (10 * $(MINUTE)) && RemoteUserPrio > SubmitterUserPrio * 1.2 )