[Condor-users] GPU support on windows?

Hello,

First of all I'm new to condor so I'm sorry about the newbie question.
I'd like to launch jobs that needs GPU support on windows (OpenGL only for now, not Cuda).

I've seen some post about GPU support in condor but none of them seems to be working on windows?
- RFC: Adding GPUs into Condor[1]
- GPU and condor?[2]

My big concern is that it seems that condor is launching process on the session 0 which only have limited GPU support (due to new security changes since windows vista). ->It's not possible to create a valid OpenGL context from this session, you need to launch your process from another session. I've found this post[3] about lauching process in another session/window but there is nothing available?

Is GPU support only available for linux?
If not, do you have some hint on how to setup a working solution?
(I'm launching programs from bat script using the vanilla universe and the stable version 7.6.5)

Thanks in advance.

Henri

[1]: https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2011-March/msg00121.shtml [2]: https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2010-January/msg00058.shtml [3]: https://www-auth.cs.wisc.edu/lists/condor-users/2011-September/msg00127.shtml