Re: [Condor-users] GPU support on windows?

Looking at the code currently, we do not provide a mechanism to attach
to a window station not associated with session 0.  As such, there is
not a way within Condor that I'm aware of that lets you get around the
limited access that Vista and higher has imposed.  This is likely a
problem I'll work on when/if supporting GPU jobs on Windows becomes a
priority.  Right now most people doing GPU jobs have been doing it on
Linux so there hasn't been that much demand.