Re: [Condor-users] Condor with CUDA on windows

None of my preliminary attempts worked.  This included running the
service under my user account and trying that trick with allow
interaction with user desktop.

I dug some more and the only "solution" out there is one Nvidia
provided for their Tesla card drivers:

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?s=2cd29b11a0be8fa2e10b06aacd57beda&showtopic=93450&st=20

People apparently have had success tricking the drivers to work with
non-Tesla cards, but at this point it seems a crapshoot.  The only
"solution" unless Microsoft or Nvidia and AMD work out a way to
provide access to GPUs in session 0 is for Condor to start up the
process inside a non-session 0 session, at which point we need to test
to make sure the starter can communicate correctly with the startd or
the starter can actually keep track of the running process, etc, etc.
We MIGHT be able to tweak the use visible desktop code to do this.

--
Condor Project Windows Developer