Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.6 - Parallel Universe on Windows - PATH messed up with wrong "slash"

Windows itself does not seem to take issue with having / instead of \,
at least on the command line, as I just tried it on my 2k3 VM, which
leads me to believe the issue is within Condor.  I'll have to test out
an actual parallel universe job to see what is going on.