Re: [Condor-users] upgrading startd

Any thoughts?

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Rita <rmorgan466@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Currently, I am running 7.4.3 on several execute nodes (startd).  I have been plagued by a problem where the startd for whatever reason decides to die and restart resulting in all jobs running on that node to restart. I was wondering if there have been known bugs with startd/schedd/shadow on the 7.4.x series and if its worth for me to upgrade my clients to 7.6.x

Also, will my schedd (7.4.x) still work with 7.6 execute nodes?

TIA