Re: [Condor-users] Persistent offline machines ads when using a third party power management tool?

Hi Lukas,

Maybe. I'm not sure OFFLINE=True is ever being set. But I never considered that it could be getting set and the unset before hibernation kicked it.

I'll try extending HIBERNATION_WAIT_INTERVAL to see if it helps the situation.

Regards,
- Ian

---
Ian Chesal

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Open Compute Solutions for Clouds, Servers, and Desktops
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com
http://twitter.com/cyclecomputing