Re: [Condor-users] condor dependency broke in ubuntu12.04

On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 12:44:27PM -0500, Alain Roy wrote:
> 1) You can try our Debian Squeeze package, which might help:
> http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/debian/stable/dists/squeeze/contrib/binary-amd64/
>
> 2) We have been working with folks in Debian to have Condor be an
> official part of the upcoming Debian release, and Condor 7.8.1 is in
> the Debian testing repository. This has the result that it's also in
> the Ubuntu Quantal release, so you can try that one in case it helps
> you out.  http://packages.ubuntu.com/quantal/condor

You can also try the backport of this package built for Ubuntu precise
from here

http://neuro.debian.net/pkgs/condor.html

Or you can rebuild the Debian source package from here

http://packages.debian.org/sid/condor

Both are identical, or built from identical sources. This source
package is made to be compatible with a range of Debian and Ubuntu
releases including the most recent stable/LTS releases of both
distributions.

Michael

--
Michael Hanke