[Condor-users] Condor Flocking Problems :S probably basic

I have been administering a couple of nodes Node A being the central manager and Node B having a selection of slots that I want to be accessible from the central manager, at the moment I can see the status of all slots on both nodes but for some reason when I submit condor jobs on the central manager this works fine (which is 6 slots) but when I issue a 7th job instead of it flocking to Node B it remains on idle is there any way I can solve this I have read as much documentation as I can on the Condor Site and others, I am following the instructions of having the central manager running the default processes:

Node A:  DAEMON_LIST = COLLECTOR, MASTER, NEGOTIATOR, SCHEDD, STARTD

Node B: DAEMON_LIST = MASTER, SCHEDD, STARTD

Please if anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated.