[Condor-users] Starting with Condor

Hey guys,

I've just started studying the Condor system, and I'm having some difficulties with it's configuration.
I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 and I've installed the debian package of Condor.

I've already read and learned a little about it's structure and types of machines, and now I'm trying to setup a environment with two machines. I installed the debian package of Condor in both machines, but I don't know what should I do for that two machines see each other.
What configuration should I do to achieve that?

Thanks in advance.

Lucian Thomaz