Re: [Condor-users] MP2SCRIPT - Support for MPICH2?

Hi,

I just installed the latest 7.8.1 Condor and found an "mp2script" along with "mp1script".
The script is working seamlessly with the MPICH2 Version downloaded from Argonne Nat Lab.

"mpich2version" reports the following:

Our goal with the parallel universe is to separate the allocation of machines for a parallel jobs with the starting of a particular parallel programming regime on that set. This allows us to support pretty
much any MPI environment that can boot strap with "ssh", like mpich2

-greg