Re: [Condor-users] Group quota expressions

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012, Erik Erlandson wrote:

On Thu, 2012-07-19 at 01:41 +0000, Steven C Timm wrote:
a –format option to grab just the fields you want.

Can you describe what you mean here?   I tend to think of outputting
specified fields as the primary use case of -format.

Basically I am trying to write a monitoring script that detects
the use case when group X is not yet over their quota but still
has jobs waiting to start.  Trying to figure out how to
easily format

AccountingGroup       Quota     ResourcesUsed    WaitingJobs

In 7.6 and greater all that information is available in condor_userprio -l
but not all of it is output in the standard output, you have to go fishing. In 7.8 and greater IIRC it shows it in the default output.

I'll have a look at the link you refer to below.

Steve

On the off chance that it might address your use case, I'll throw this
strand of pasta against the wall:

http://erikerlandson.github.com/blog/2012/06/29/easy-histograms-and-tables-from-condor-jobs-and-slots/