Re: [Condor-users] curl_plugin & enable_url_transfers on windows

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:54:21AM +0200, Rob de Graaf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The StarterLog on my Windows 7 nodes contains following warning:
>
> FILETRANSFER: Failed to execute C:\condor/bin/curl_plugin, ignoring
>
> This makes sense because bin/curl_plugin doesn't exist. Is this not
> supported on Windows?

in general, file transfer plugins (and the curl plugin) should in fact work on
windows.  however, due to oversight, i believe the actual curl plugin binary is
not included in the windows package.

this is something we will try to remedy, and perhaps in the meantime i can make
it available for download through our contrib modules.

cheers,
-zach