[Condor-users] submit node behind the firewall

Hi,

I have installed condor 7.8 and configured it to be a submit node pointing to a collector which is on a separate vm. The submit node is behind a firewall and for now only outbound connections are being established.

To establish inbound connections to my submit node from the central manager and exec nodes, is where I kindly need your suggestions. I have read section 3.7 of condor manual for reducing port usage with ‘condor_shared_port’ daemon. Is this the way to go about, so that I limit the port requests to be allowed for condor? Can I have CCB enabled on a node which is just a submit node?

Thanks,
Poornima.