Re: [Condor-users] Behavior of Condor jobs held for file transfer errors

Removing jobs that are on hold can be achieved by using the periodic_remove expression in the job submit file or by the SYSTEM_PERIODIC_REMOVE expression in the submit machine condor configuration.

Example:

SYSTEM_PERIODIC_REMOVE = HoldReasonCode == 12 || HoldReasonCode == 14

The HoldReasonCodes are defined in the manual:

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.6/10_Appendix_A.html#82773

--Dan