[Condor-users] Behavior of Condor jobs held for file transfer errors

Hi , I did a quick search for this topic but haven't found any
relevant posts. Is there a way to change/specify the default behavior
in Condor for jobs with file transfer errors? Our jobs with any error
in file transfer, for example a missing file specified in
transfer_output_files, seem to cause the job to be in held state for
ever. Is there a way for the job to just complete with error? I rather
see it finish with an error reported rather than have it just hang
around in hold state.

Thanks.