[Condor-users] SetThreadExecutionState function implementation in Condor

Dear Condor Team,

   I am managing a condor pool of Windows Machines at Monash University, Australia. Recently, the university's green computing facility have enforced new power settings  namely:

Screen power off: 10min

User log off: 55min

Sleep: 60min

Hibernate: Never

This means that regardless of whether the job running, the machines will go to sleep.

Wake-On-Lan is not an option at the moment.

A way to circumvent this is that the application can call;

SetThreadExecutionState(ES_CONTINUOUS | ES_SYSTEM_REQUIRED);

When it is done, it calls

SetThreadExecutionState(ES_CONTINUOUS)

To revert back to a state where the computer is allowed to sleep.

Is it possible to enable this (if it exist) in condor? Please suggest any other option that can be enabled using the condor settings.Otherwise, I might just write a wrapper to launch jobs.

regards,

Shahaan