Re: [Condor-users] set a variable number of cores used

Hermann:

In your config file, add

STARTD_SLOT_ATTRS = $(STARTD_SLOT_ATTRS) IsBusy
IsBusy = (State == "Claimed" && Activity == "Busy")
# Assumes work hours are 8am to 4pm
START = ($(START)) && ( (ClockMin < 480) || (ClockMin > 960) || (( slot1_IsBusy + slot2_IsBusy + slot3_IsBusy + slot4_IsBusy + slot5_IsBusy + slot6_IsBusy ) <= 4))

What will happen with this expression is that the negotiator will match
to resources, but the resources will refuse to run jobs if 4 jobs are
already running during work hours.

Nathan Panike