[Condor-users] Monitoring the load of a job

Hi,
Can one monitor the load generated by a particular job as it's running? I ask because occassionaly a job may claim a slot, be in running state, but actually be sitting idle as it's expecting some input to be sent to it from some other machine (e.g. could be a case of deadlock). In such a case it would be useful to see that slot's load. I know that condor_status publishes the loads of slots, but it often gets its mappings wrong, so unclaimed states are reported under load whereas working slots are shown to be un-loaded. Also, we'd like to do this via condor_q or some similar command which would specify the job id or user id.
TIA,
Bob