[Condor-users] Error when submitting MPI job

Hi,

When I submit a MPI job to condor I get the following error:

condor_exec.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I tried to use OpenMPI but because the job sent in open MPI just to the central manager I changed back to MPICH2 I remembered that I edited the content of a file to look for "libmpi.so.0" instead of "libmpi.a" or "libmpich.a" when I use openMPI but I did not remember which file is that I tried grep to find the text but I could not find the actual file so does any one come across this error.

Best Regards,