From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Esteban Valderrama [evalderra89@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 28 March 2012 03:09
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] CONDOR FIRST JOB

Hi,

I am a new user in Condor in I have been trying to sent my first job, but I could not..... ok I sent something to run, but when I saw the .OUT file, it is empty.
The .log show me the jobs and the .err does have any errors.

I using hello.f90:

PROGRAM hello

    OPEN(UNIT=1,FILE=results.txt,ACTION=WRITE)
    WRITE(1,*), 'Hello, condor!!!!!!'
    CLOSE(UNIT=1)

END PROGRAM hello

universe = vanilla
executable = hello.exe
log = output.log
output = output.txt
error = output.err

queue

Can you tell me what is wrong with this?

Esteban Valderrama Agudelo
Laboratory Assistant
Computational Structural Mechanics Laboratory
University of Texas at San Antonio

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.