Re: [Condor-users] Condor success stories website: only one example without relevant informatoin?!?!

Here is a link to Manchester
<http://condor.eps.manchester.ac.uk/case-studies-and-success-stories/>
Don't know if the info there is useful to you. Like you say, people tend
to talk about the science and not the engineering.
regards
-Ian
--
Ian Cottam