Re: [Condor-users] Error using Condor grid universe use from a Windows machine [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

I can't help but notice that your ALLOW_WRITE for the Windows machine
is set to only itself.  I'm fairly certain that is going to prevent
other machines from sending commands to your Windows box where the
gridmanager is.  Also, unless your Windows box is the central manager
as well, that ALLOW_ADMINISTRATE should also include the CM's address.

I don't suppose you're in a position to upgrade the Linux Condor
installs?  Been quite a while since we switched HOSTALLOW_ to just
ALLOW_ for the config knobs.