[Condor-users] [CONDOR] - How to change processord load?

Hi everybody.

I hope i am in the right place to ask some help and my english will not be too bad :)

All my Condor machines are Virtual Machines (Debian) which are run on Windows.

I have a Windows script which detects if the machine is busy or not, and then it send a boolean to a Linux script.

I configure condor to run when load processor is below MAX_LOAD.

I would like that my Linux script change the processor load to a value > MAX_LOAD.

After some researches, i found that it's not easily possible to change /proc/loadavg without stress the machines which is not admissible for users.

So i would like to know if it's possible to inform condor to check load processor in another file like /tmp/loadavg, then i could put what i want in this file.

If you have some hints or criticals i will be grateful.

Thanks to you and have a nice day.

GAUTHIER Guillaume