[Condor-users] condor_view

Hi all,

I'm at Florida State University and we have a dedicated cluster with about 750 cores.

I'd like to report via our website total usage as well as individual usage.  Total cycles or clock time would be fine.  Is Condor view something that does this?  Is the application downloadable?
http://condor-view.cs.wisc.edu/condor-view-applet/

If not, could someone point me to a command or two I can use at the command line to get this information?

I'd also like to aggregate log files for use in debugging.  Currently I find myself looking at logs on the submit node, checking the negotiator/collector and then logging onto a processing node to get all the data on a running job.  Is there an existing application that pulls all this information together nicely?

Thanks for the help.

Don
Florida State University HPC