[Condor-users] two-step flocking not possible?

Hi,

I'm trying, but not succeeding in setting up flocking with two masters between the submitter and the pool:

[master1]->-FLOCKING->-[master2]->-FLOCKING->-[master3]->-POOL

master1: is a regular user PC, configured as a Condor master without a pool but flocking to master2.

master2: is part of my Condor setup and regular users (e.g. master1) are allowed to flock to it. However, master2 has no pool, but instead flocks all its jobs to master3.

master3: this is my central Condor master with a large pool, but users cannot flock to it directly.

Should this FLOCKING setup work?
I see jobs getting stuck at master2; somehow master2 does not redirect those jobs to master3.....

When I submit jobs on master2, the flocking to master3 works fine.
When I set up flocking directly between master1 and master3, this also works fine.

Problems arise when flocking has to occur in two steps between master1 and master3.

I this not possible, or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.
Rob.