Re: [Condor-users] two-step flocking not possible?

Hi Rob,

Flocking is a direct relationship between the queue with the job and the pool where the job runs. It does not involve "forwarding" the job from one job queue to another. To send jobs from one queue (schedd) to another, you could use Condor-C. Condor-C is simply a job grid type. Example:

universe = grid
GridResource = condor schedd-name pool-address
executable = blah
should_transfer_files = yes
when_to_transfer_output = on_exit
queue

You will need to have some method of user-authentication between the schedd with the job and the destination schedd that receives it.

--Dan