From: Seo-Young Noh <rsyoung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 7:08 PM
Subject: [HTCondor-users] CondorView is being used widely?

Hi all,

I would like to monitor condor jobs (history etc) at web. So, CondorView seems right to be considered. But, I could not find full information for installation and usages. I am just wondering if CondorView is widely used to monitor jobs at web; otherwise, there is a popular way to monitor jobs.

Thank you.

Seo-Young

Seo-Young Noh, Ph.D.

Supercomputing Center