Re: [HTCondor-users] CondorView is being used widely?

On 11/30/2012 4:08 AM, Seo-Young Noh wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to monitor condor jobs (history etc) at web. So, CondorView
seems right to be considered. But, I could not find full information for
installation and usages.

See
  https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HtcondorViewClient
for a download link and installation directions. The download itself also has README and INSTALL files in the tarball.

It is getting a bit dated, but it is definitely still used. I have been doing some work on a successor (see my next post).

regards,
Todd