Re: [Condor-users] Virtual Machine universe: hands-on examples?

Rob,
 I've used POVB <http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/poolsofvirtualb/>
successfully, as no doubt have many others.
the only problem I have is when Windows PCs 'go away' due to PowerMAN
power saving features.
Condor 7.8 has changed a little how this is handled, so I may try it again
when I have time.
-Ian

--
Ian Cottam