Re: [Condor-users] UNUSED_CLAIM_TIMEOUT not releasing resources

I believe this is understood now.
I have been using the option "-remote" with condor_submit, since I posted those messages, which makes the jobs still in queue with C state after they finish so that output files can be retrieved latter with condor_transfer_data.
I was able to retrieve the output files. And now need to manually remove the jobs from the queue.

- Patricia