[Condor-users] Condor Planet and the Condor Project GitHub website

The (HT)Condor Project on GitHub now has a website and blog:

http://condor-project.github.com/

We are now also hosting the 'Planet Condor' feed aggregator, which
includes updates from the UW (HT)Condor feed, along with any developers
in the Condor community who wish to have their own feeds hosted.

http://condor-project.github.com/planet

The Condor Planet aggregator itself generates a meta-feed, which you can
access here:

http://condor-project.github.com/planet/atom.xml

We are still working out what the GitHub site (re)naming policy will be
in the context of Condor --> HTCondor.   If any of the urls described
above change due to this policy I will issue a notice to explain those
changes.