[Condor-users] power management

Hi,

I have set up the power management on our dedicated condor cluster and it works fine. The nodes has been powered off after 2 hours idle time and powered on when needed.

My question is, how can I invalidate the offline machine ads stored in persistent database
when one node needs maintenance and how can I put it back?

I have tried using condor_advertise with INVALIDATE_STARTD_ADS, but it seems to
me it operates on the runtime data and not on the persistent data.

Many thanks,

Imre