[Condor-users] Parallel MPI Job

Hi,

I'm trying to run a simple parallel MPI hello world on condor but I keep getting errors. My code works using mpirun. Here's my submit file:

universe = parallel
requirements = (TARGET.OpSys=="LINUX" && TARGET.Arch=="INTEL")
executable = mp2script
arguments = hello
log = hello.log
output = hello.out
error = hello.err
machine_count = 2
should_transfer_files = yes
when_to_transfer_output = on_exit
transfer_input_files = hello
+ParallelShutdownPolicy = "WAIT_FOR_ALL"
queue

And here's the error that I get from the generated files:
mpd.out.0:
/var/lib/condor/execute/dir_3282/condor_exec.exe: 60: /var/lib/condor/execute/dir_3282/condor_exec.exe: mpd: not found

mpd.out.1:
/var/lib/condor/execute/dir_5103/condor_exec.exe: 101: /var/lib/condor/execute/dir_5103/condor_exec.exe: mpd: not found

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,
Pat

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.