Re: [Condor-users] DAGman submit file - disable email notification

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 09:26:30AM -0500, Michael Fienen wrote:
> Thanks Nathan
>
> It's the DAG itself that I'm trying to suppress notification for. So it's a bug and I cannot suppress notification?

Sounds like it.  To confirm, you are submitting the DAG with a command
like

condor_submit_dag -notification never <DAGFile>

and still getting an email when the DAG job completes.  Then it is a
bug. What is the version of condor_dagman you are using?

Nathan Panike

--
Nathan Panike, nwp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Scientific Programmer

Scientific Programmer
Laboratory for Molecular and Computational Genomics
Biotechnology Center
425 Henry Mall, room 5445
Madison, WI 53706 USA
608.890.0086