Re: [Condor-users] DAGman submit file - disable email notification

Nathan

Thanks again for the help. I was making a syntactical error:
I submitted -->  condor_submit_dag -notification=never <dag_file>.dag

It works fine when I {properly} remove the "="

Sorry for the dumb question.

Cheers,
Mike Fienen
US Geological Survey