Re: [HTCondor-users] Is it good to use condor C++ log class to monitor jobs?

Thanks!
Could you tell me the difference between master branch and inotify branch?
It seems that this work has no relationship with the log reader library provided by HTCondor?

在 2013-4-3 PM8:09,"Brian Bockelman" <bbockelm@xxxxxxxxxxx>写道:
Hi,

If you want an non-trivial example of using the C++ log reader API, you can look here:

https://github.com/bbockelm/condor_job_queue_publisher/tree/inotify

This pushes HTCondor job events into an AMQP queue.  It also uses inotify so job statuses are pushed as soon as the log is written by HTCondor.

Brian