[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Week 2013: Registration closes soon! Technical talk schedule

Hello HTCondor Users and Collaborators!

The registration deadline for HTCondor Week 2013 is approaching.
We've pushed the deadline back a week to April 15th. We hope
you'll be able to join us for HTCondor Week, but to do so you
will need to register soon!
https://charge.wisc.edu/condor/condor2013.html

HTCondor Week 2013 is April 29-May 3, 2013 in beautiful Madison,
Wisconsin at the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery on the
University of Wisconsin - Madison campus.

We now have an initial schedule for the technical talks for
HTCondor Week 2013. Scheduled talks include discussions of live
use of HTCondor at variety of institutions, resilience at
exascale, security, software defined networking, cloud computing
with HTCondor. We'll also have talks on new and enhanced
functionality recently added to HTCondor, including the
HTCondor-CE, BOSCO, job isolation, and network awareness. Check
out the full list of scheduled talks for Wednesday, May 1st and
Thursday, May 2nd at
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2013/wednesday_htcondor.html
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2013/thursday_htcondor.html

You can register, get the hotel details, and see the agenda
overview on the HTCondor Week 2013 site. See you soon in Madison!
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2013/

The Center for High Throughput Computing