[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [HTCondor-users] Troubles with KeyBoardBusy function
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 14:14:44 +0000 (UTC)
- From: Romain <nuelromain@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Troubles with KeyBoardBusy function
This problem is solve, I've just forgot the condor_confi.local which have
some options uncomment incompatible with my options in condor_config file.
But I've some new problems, firstly I want to do some policy with the CPU
That I want is :
For example on a quad-core machine,
- use 3 cores to run job and 1 core be free for user all the time. (that it's
ok with MAX_NUM_CPU)
- if the user need more than 1 core (for example his core is used more than
80%) condor suspend a job to give 1 core to the owner
- if the user need more than 2 core, condor give 1 more etc...
I don't succeed to suspend running job slot by slot, if you have some ideas
to do this ?
Second problem, I try to submit BLAST job with this kind of file to submit:
universe = vanilla
executable = /usr/bin/makeblastdb
arguments = -in /xxx/xxx/xxx.fna -dbtype nucl -out /xxx/xxx/xxx
The job is launch and run 1 second and after nothing more, it's don't create
the file it should..
I try to authorize file transfer etc... but nothing more