[HTCondor-users] two jobs, but only one scratch dir created

Hi!

I am trying to get some jobs going under condor. The scripts are all the same, except input/output. When I condor_submit one script, everything works nicely. However, when I submit more, I get no results back. I now submittet two jobs at the same time, and I noticed that in my scratch directory, inside the execute directory, only one temp directory is created. This directory contains the files that it should for the first job.

Any hints as to why I am managing to not get more than one scratch dir created?

Thanks!

Karin
--
Karin Lagesen, Ph.D.