From: htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg.Hitchen@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 2 April 2013 9:26 AM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExternalEmail] Re: [HTCondor-users] Concurrency Limits with Flocking

Hi Matt

Just testing at this stage as we have the "possibility" of some licensed software being used. For software using say, a license manager of some sort, this would not be a problem. From what I understand this particular licensed software is more depending on the "goodwill" of the user/s.

We would like to offer them a solution using Condor that we can tell them will "honour" the number of concurrently running instances.

Cheers

Greg