Re: [HTCondor-users] ClockMin/ClockDay for negotiator?

On 04/11/2013 11:43 PM, Triplett, Sara wrote:
Hi,

I am interested in having group quotas that change based on the time of
day, using logic similar to the example here:
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v7.6.3/3_5Policy_Configuration.html#SECTION00459300000000000000

However, it looks like the negotiator does not have ClockMin/ClockDay
attributes.  Is there an alternative I can use for this purpose?  I am
running Condor 7.6.3.

Thanks,
Sara

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v7.6/4_1Condor_s_ClassAd.html#38669

For ClockMin try formatTime(time(), "%M")
For ClockDay try formatTime(time(), "%w")

Best,

matt