[HTCondor-users] ClockMin/ClockDay for negotiator?

Hi,

I am interested in having group quotas that change based on the time of day, using logic similar to the example here: http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v7.6.3/3_5Policy_Configuration.html#SECTION00459300000000000000

However, it looks like the negotiator does not have ClockMin/ClockDay attributes.  Is there an alternative I can use for this purpose?  I am running Condor 7.6.3.

Thanks,
Sara

The information in this e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. Delivery to other than the intended recipient shall not be deemed to waive any privilege. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message or attachment is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and all of its attachments.