Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor SOAP call help needed

Yes, you can compile and install the contrib from src on 7.8 or 7.9 respectively and SOAP clients will interoperate with either version.

https://github.com/htcondor/htcondor/tree/V7_8_8-branch/src/condor_contrib/aviary

Let me know if that is not the case. :-)

\Pete